Jury Duty Information
The Jury Management Division oversees the qualification and selection of prospective jurors for service in the Circuit Court.
What is the juror questionnaire, why did I receive it, and what do I do with it?
Once a year, approximately 1,500 prospective jurors are selected at random from a current list of registered voters and from DMV to receive a jury questionnaire. The responses to the questionnaire are reviewed by a team of jury commissioners who have been appointed by the Court to determine which citizens are qualified to serve as jurors. Those citizens who qualify make up the master jury list for the next calendar year from which jurors are selected to serve jury duty. You are required to complete the questionnaire within the time period specified on the form. You may do this online or you may complete it by hand, sign it and return it in the postage-paid envelope provided. Please follow the instructions provided on the questionnaire. Several of the possible exemptions require that additional documentation be submitted with the questionnaire. Please be sure to provide the specific information requested.
- Use this form if you have received a jury summons for a specific court date and are required to leave your information. You will need to call into the jury line if you submit your information online.
- This page has information about jury cancellations. Use this page if you have been selected for jury duty and would like to see if your jury has been cancelled.
- This page will give you more information about jury exemptions and excuses.
- This page will give you frequently asked questions about jury duty.
- Watch the jury orientation video.
- Please fill out this survey if you have completed jury and would like to give the Clerk feedback on your experience.