Dinwiddie County follows the Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA) and the Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures to procure competitively priced goods and services from responsive, responsible vendors.
As of 9/17/19, all solicitations will be posted to the link above.
To view details, click "View Opportunity" to the right of the listing.
Solicitations posted prior to 9/17/19, can be found at Previous Solicitations. To view completed bids, click the "Show Closed/Awarded/Cancelled Bids" box.
Link coming soon.
Sole Source & Emergency Procurement Notifications
- Broadband Project, Joint RFP
- Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Dinwiddie Purchasing Card Policy (PDF)
- eVA Link
- Virginia Public Procurement Act (PDF)
- State Corporation Commission
- State Department of Professional & Occupational Regulation
- Dinwiddie County Purchase Requisition Form (PDF)
- Office Supply Order Form (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Travel Authorization Form (PDF)
- Sole Source Justification Form (PDF)
- Cooperative Procurement Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Procurement Form (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County ST-12 Sales & Use Tax Certificate of Exemption (PDF)
- VA Form CT-10 Communications Sales and Use Tax Certification of Exemption (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County Form W-9 (PDF)
Notice to Vendors
We do not maintain a bidders list. We post all procurement opportunities on eVA. We encourage all vendors to register for eVA in order to receive notifications when new opportunities are available.