Dinwiddie County follows the Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA) and the Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures to procure competitively priced goods and services from responsive, responsible vendors.
IMPORTANT COVID-RELATED INFORMATION FOR VENDORS:
DOLI COVID-19 Rules Letter - August 3, 2020
Dinwiddie County Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Dinwiddie County now uses Vendor Registry for its electronic procurement system. Thank you for your patience as we make this transition.
|REGISTER AS A VENDOR||CURRENT SOLICITATIONS||AWARDED CONTRACTS|
- Broadband Project, Joint RFP
- Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Dinwiddie Purchasing Card Policy (PDF)
- eVA Link
- Virginia Public Procurement Act
- State Corporation Commission
- State Department of Professional & Occupational Regulation
- Purchase Requisition Form
- Instructions: Once you have filled in the names of the Requester/Approver and clicked "Begin Signing" you must complete the form and click submit. If you do not complete the form, please contact Purchasing for a link to the pending form. DO NOT create a new form once you have started one.
- Office Supply Order Form (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Travel Authorization Form (Excel)
- Sole Source Justification Form
- Cooperative Procurement Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Procurement Form (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County ST-12 Sales & Use Tax Certificate of Exemption (PDF)
- VA Form CT-10 Communications Sales and Use Tax Certification of Exemption (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County Form W-9 (PDF)