Dinwiddie County follows the Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA) and the Dinwiddie County Purchasing Policies and Procedures to procure competitively priced goods and services from responsive, responsible vendors.
As of 9/17/19, all solicitations will be posted to the link above.
To view details, click "View Opportunity" to the right of the listing.
Solicitations posted prior to 9/17/19, can be found at Previous Solicitations. To view completed bids, click the "Show Closed/Awarded/Cancelled Bids" box.
Link coming soon.
- Broadband Project, Joint RFP
- Dinwiddie County Procurement Policy (PDF)
- Dinwiddie Purchasing Card Policy (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County Purchase Requisition Form (PDF)
- Office Supply Order Form (PDF)
- Sole Source Justification Form (PDF)
- Cooperative Procurement Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Procurement Form (PDF)
- eVA Link
- Virginia Public Procurement Act (PDF)
- State Corporation Commission
- Dinwiddie County Sales & Use Tax Certificate of Exemption (PDF)
- Dinwiddie County Form W-9 (PDF)
We post all procurement opportunities on eVA and this purchasing page. If you would like to receive notifications when a procurement opportunity is posted to the Dinwiddie website, click on the Procurement Opportunities link above and click Sign Up at the top of the page.
The procurement notices contained within this website are copies only of the county's notices and are provided solely for the convenience of the website user. These copies should not be considered the county's notices that meet legal requirements. Those notices will continue to run in a newspaper of general circulation as required by the State Code. It should also be noted that this may not be a complete listing of current procurement opportunities.