Officer of the Court Remote Access(OCRA)
Dinwiddie Circuit Court now offers online access to all Circuit Court documents to attorneys and their support staff. The system is known as Officer of the Court Remote Access (OCRA). OCRA allows for inquiry only viewing of all court documents for cases commencing in 2009 and after. At this time online access is not available for Juvenile, Adoption and sealed cases or any sealed documents within a case.
OCRA Online Options
- $25/year per attorney and $10/per staff member
- $10/year per certified court-appointed attorney (11th Circuit) and $10/staff member
Instructions for access to OCRA
1. Access is only for attorneys and support staff.
2. Fill out OCRA Agreement. Agreement must be signed and notarized by attorney and must include the attorney's bar number.
3. Send in payment and agreement
a) In person
b) By mail with check
c) By email or fax and make payment below *credit card processing fee does apply
4. Once payment and agreement are received the Clerk's Office will email you when your account has been setup.
5. Login here