How will I be notified if a practice or game is cancelled?
Participants can contact our Inclement Weather Hotline at 804-732-1100 or review the inclement weather link on Our department also utilizes an ETNS system which will send a blast phone call to notify all participants in the event of a cancellation

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for a program, activity, or sport?
2. What are your payment policies?
3. What is the deadline to register for a program?
4. Do I have to be a resident of Dinwiddie County to register for a program or activity?
5. Can I register for a class online?
6. Do I have to fill out all the information on the registration form?
7. Can I still sign up after the registration deadline?
8. What days/times can I reserve your building?
9. Is alcohol allowed in private rentals?
10. Can I reserve the room over the phone, and come to fill out the paper work tomorrow?
11. Why can’t I write a check for an event I am a part of if my name is not on the application?
12. What is the minimum age to be considered a senior?
13. What are your program capacities?
14. Does the Parks and Recreation Department provide any types of scholarships to help with program registration?
15. What sports leagues do you offer and what are the fees?
16. How will I be notified if a practice or game is cancelled?